EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY

EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY
Click link below to purchase copy of Everotica

Tuesday 29 May 2007

He Laid Me Bare

He laid me down on his bed
Bare, exposed
I wanted him to take me
not into his arms in gentle cuddle and sweet embrace
but to take me, to ravage me, to set my body on fire

I had no intention of engaging in playful endeavours
I was inpatient, having no need to delay satisfaction’s relay
my body's alluring contours, enough to arouse and tantalise
my man's desires
so much so that
his breathing, rapid with desire
would force him to act in a most beautiful yet savage way

He watched me, his eyes darkening like thunder before the storm
I saw him rise magnificently to attention, stiff
and all at once, the flood gates to my erotic zone
wept for him and throbbed for him
His magnificence pulsated to the beat of his heart
whilst lust and desire further burned his eyes like insanity

He bent down and laid himself upon me
our naked bodies melting into one another
warmth cascading throughout our bodies
like the run of succulent honey
passion so tight between us
we hardly dared to touch each other
or act on our most primitive impulses and desires
for fear we tore each other apart with our craving

Yet this brief fascination
this moment of deliberation and holding back
died and like rampaging beasts our dams of longing burst
nails dug into soft of skin
lips locked together, savouring, enjoying
legs entwined, in grasp of belonging

And he rode me, he rode me as if life
Would suddenly extinguish
As if this would be our last moment on earth, forever
He rode me so wonderfully well
That I saw heaven’s gate’s open to welcome me in
And as he came, I fell into the pillow of soft, white feathers
And as I snuggled there
My eyes glided open, a smile of contentment upon my face
And I watched the stars give birth to angels from within my soul

No comments:

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM
Listen and Purchase your favourite track or the whole Album HERE

Sensual Greeting Cards by Graphic Designer, David Bircham - Poetry by Gabriella King

CARDS PRICED INDIVIDUALLY AT £2.50, PACK OF 4 £8.00

Eroticounter

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!