EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY

EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY
Click link below to purchase copy of Everotica

Friday 27 July 2007

My Heart Needs more than Love

My heart
Often complimented
For it’s basket of
Overwhelming and overflowing love


My heart
Is more than
The receptor of
Succulent chocolates
And pretty roses
And refined jewellery


My heart also longs
For love
In the context of
Raw and sensual love

My heart often longs for
The touch of passion’s flirt
To render me
Intoxicatingly and wholesomely weak


My heart often longs for
Wistfully
The savage touch
Of hand upon my soften flesh
To temp me, to tantalise me
Hands to caress me
Into the drunken stupor
Of sexual frenzy
Where my very breath
Becomes tortured and laboured
Because a need in me
Has been resurrected
And because this need in me
Needs to be satisfied

No comments:

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM
Listen and Purchase your favourite track or the whole Album HERE

Sensual Greeting Cards by Graphic Designer, David Bircham - Poetry by Gabriella King

CARDS PRICED INDIVIDUALLY AT £2.50, PACK OF 4 £8.00

Eroticounter

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!