EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY

EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY
Click link below to purchase copy of Everotica

Thursday 2 August 2007

The Very Tightness Between Me

The very tightness between my legs
screams at me
and every fibre of my being
tightens into excruciating need

The throb of anticipation’s fingers
renders me immobile to the forces
of thought and logic

I can no longer contain this
raging beast which roams
wild with crazy desire within
me

My need for sexual fulfilment
must be met
with the fierceness and forceful
grinding from you

My breasts, tight and pert
scream to be taken into your mouth
and lavished with the wetness
of your tongue

I have begged no man for anything
yet I urge you
the pleasure being all yours
to venture between me
in me, through me, inside of me
and satisfy this torturous longing
for you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Mr Johnson

Nothing worth doing is completed in our lifetime,
Therefore, we are saved by hope.
Nothing true or beautiful or good makes complete sense in any immediate context of history;
Therefore, we are saved by faith.
Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accomplished alone.
Therefore, we are saved by love.
No virtuous act is quite a virtuous from the standpoint of our friend or foe as from our own;
Therefore, we are saved by the final form of love which is forgiveness.

FORGIVE ME! MR JOHNSON WANTS YOU BACK!

Anonymous said...

FROM MR JOHNSON


http://www2.b3ta.com/i-love-you/iloveyou.swf

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM
Listen and Purchase your favourite track or the whole Album HERE

Sensual Greeting Cards by Graphic Designer, David Bircham - Poetry by Gabriella King

CARDS PRICED INDIVIDUALLY AT £2.50, PACK OF 4 £8.00

Eroticounter

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!