EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY

EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY
Click link below to purchase copy of Everotica

Thursday 2 August 2007

I Give Myself To You - Freely

I give myself to you
freely
Only because of my deep and electrifying love for you
Which, unconditional
Allows me to render myself
Totally and unashamedly to you
I want you to fulfil my every desire
To lighten up my spirit and soul
With the touch of erotica’s teasing and tantalising fingers
As do the moon and the stars
When they decorate the darkness of night
Bringing life and light

I want you to make me to whimper
As you make sweet love to me
To make me moan and pant hard
as if my last breath
Were to be ridden out into the midst of the sea
on the waves of eternity’s untenable grasp
I need you to make me complete
By unleashing love’s tenure
In me and through me
By satisfying my most primitive of longings
By making love to me
Time and time again
Until I feel as if my spirit and soul
Rises and soars into the arms of a rainbow

No comments:

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM
Listen and Purchase your favourite track or the whole Album HERE

Sensual Greeting Cards by Graphic Designer, David Bircham - Poetry by Gabriella King

CARDS PRICED INDIVIDUALLY AT £2.50, PACK OF 4 £8.00

Eroticounter

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!