EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY

EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY
Click link below to purchase copy of Everotica

Monday 3 September 2007

The Beast Which Rages Within


A beast rages within me
Tormenting me with lustful desires for you
And of you
And yes I have many, many…… desires
Oh yes, this beast breathes fire
Into my being
Heating me from within
My cravings for you
driving me to the brink of exhaustive insanity

And as I dream of you and think of you
Every second of my day and night
Tormenting myself further
My ache for you becomes a throbbing
Centre piece of discomfort
So that at times, I find myself dreaming of you so bad
That I feel and sense you between my legs
I feel your breath glide upon my neck
And your hands, caressing and stroking me
Between the softness of my legs
Your lips, flirting with my breasts

And so I will you to come to me
To visit me, to fulfil my every salacious desire

And I would will you to take time, my lover
As you agonise over my body
With your tongue


No comments:

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM
Listen and Purchase your favourite track or the whole Album HERE

Sensual Greeting Cards by Graphic Designer, David Bircham - Poetry by Gabriella King

CARDS PRICED INDIVIDUALLY AT £2.50, PACK OF 4 £8.00

Eroticounter

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!