EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY

EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY
Click link below to purchase copy of Everotica

Monday 3 September 2007

The 8 Commandments of Sex

Ladies

For those of you who want to know more about spicing it up in the bedroom, then click on the following link http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/mag/relationships/d2118/s8824.html where you will find the 8 Commandments of Sex.

Remember, sex is more than just a pleasurable activity that can send you to heaven and back again, it is also a holistic, healthy past-time. Good sex is more than just a two minute romp, it is a spiritual and almost clandestine activity, it is about feeling whole, it is about feel more than what anything else can make you feel on a sensual level. So take a look at the above website for tips to help you explore your sexual prowess even further.

Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't I satisfy your need for love?
Can I be the one who licks you up and down?
Can I still be the one you call for sexual healing?
I want you! I want to love you as much as I can and show you I care.
I know I have not been the best but I know what I want. I don't care if you have next man, as long as I am the number one in your hear OK

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM
Listen and Purchase your favourite track or the whole Album HERE

Sensual Greeting Cards by Graphic Designer, David Bircham - Poetry by Gabriella King

CARDS PRICED INDIVIDUALLY AT £2.50, PACK OF 4 £8.00

Eroticounter

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!