EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY

EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY
Click link below to purchase copy of Everotica

Tuesday 25 September 2007

I Need you to love me in more ways than One


I need you to love me in more ways than you can ever imagine
I need you to love me by the touch of your hands
Caressing my body
Into silly oblivion
Where I can hardly stand still
Or breathe steady
And where the butterflies of my heart
Would flutter to the world of insanity


I need you to love me
With the touch of your lips
brushing against
Every contour of my body
Tantalising every nerve
Into delirium’s
Basket of abundance

I need you to love me
As you tempt me
Into your arms
Whispering, salaciously
Into my ear
Words painted with raw, erotic meanings
making me crave you
deep between the juices
which trickle down my legs


I need you to love me
As you burn fire into my soul
As you touch me and tease me
The scream of pleasure
Burning fire within my throat
As I gurgle with passion’s delight
Which stems from the bottom of my very soul
As the rage of lust and desire
Sends me into
A cataclysmic frenzy
I so need you to stimulate the
Fire that burns within

Come to me, NOW

No comments:

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM
Listen and Purchase your favourite track or the whole Album HERE

Sensual Greeting Cards by Graphic Designer, David Bircham - Poetry by Gabriella King

CARDS PRICED INDIVIDUALLY AT £2.50, PACK OF 4 £8.00

Eroticounter

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!