EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY

EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY
Click link below to purchase copy of Everotica

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Make love to me with an intensity

Make love to me with an intensity
Borne out of the need for desire’s rapturous
Call
To take me on a journey of cataclysmic heights
and then sinking me
into the very depths and bowels
of love's raw and guttural delight

I want to be satisfied and in a place
Where even the eagle’s cry
Wanes against my pleas for you
To satisfy my every hunger and need
further still

I need to be able to fill myself
With the scent of you and the feel of you
Deliciously torturing me
inside
Your throb, enlarging itself within me
driving my emotions
into the well
of pure, unadulterated
Plea...Sure




No comments:

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM
Listen and Purchase your favourite track or the whole Album HERE

Sensual Greeting Cards by Graphic Designer, David Bircham - Poetry by Gabriella King

CARDS PRICED INDIVIDUALLY AT £2.50, PACK OF 4 £8.00

Eroticounter

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!