EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY

EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY
Click link below to purchase copy of Everotica

Tuesday 6 November 2007

Lick Me - I know you want Me

Lick me
Taste every inch of this salacious me
I want you to savour who I am
I want you to seduce your taste buds
So that you can deliciously experience me
Within the wetness of your mouth
And within the wild ravages of your mind and dreams

I want you to lick me all over
Savouring, sucking, exploring, experiencing
I want to fill your mind, your heart, your soul
With everything about me
I want your body to scream for me
To lust after and to desire me
I want you to crave me
Within the intimate spaces of your soul
I want you to make me come
And you can do this
Because I can smell your need for me
I can smell your desire which is raw
Penetratingly potent
Oh yes, you can make me come
Because I know you want me

No comments:

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM
Listen and Purchase your favourite track or the whole Album HERE

Sensual Greeting Cards by Graphic Designer, David Bircham - Poetry by Gabriella King

CARDS PRICED INDIVIDUALLY AT £2.50, PACK OF 4 £8.00

Eroticounter

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!