EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY

EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY
Click link below to purchase copy of Everotica

Thursday 20 December 2007

Let me Fill your Heart

Let me fill your heart with laughter
And pull the strings to your soul
Into the cauldron of lust’s prodigies
where confusion, desire, joy and pain
jostle to be nurtured and fed

Let me seduce you with the longing
Held within the raging storm
Which burns fiercely within the depths
Of my eyes
the windows to the soul, so they say

Let me tempt you, so that you will want
To reach out and touch me
Caress me
your tongue wishing to taste upon me
within me, inside of me, all over me

Let me fill your need and hunger
With my own craving for love’s tenacious wantonness
Where in the passion of our intimacy
my fingers will draw blood down strong of back
my body its fires raging, will catapult you
into the heights of dizzying sensations
where the will to withhold, hold back, and enjoy
will be further prolonged
because you want to enjoy me
even more

No comments:

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM
Listen and Purchase your favourite track or the whole Album HERE

Sensual Greeting Cards by Graphic Designer, David Bircham - Poetry by Gabriella King

CARDS PRICED INDIVIDUALLY AT £2.50, PACK OF 4 £8.00

Eroticounter

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!