EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY

EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY
Click link below to purchase copy of Everotica

Thursday 14 February 2008

A Dream or Reality



I whisper your name
The very sound of it
intoxicatingly alluring

I see you in my minds eye
Maybe you are in my dreamsmaybe you are in my reality

I feel your breath caress my skin
As you inhale my scented sweetness
Which clings fervently to my contours

I whisper your name, some more
As your love fills me
Until my soul feels to explode

I feel you inside of me
Seeking for me, exploring
the delicate arcs of my pleasure of pleasures

I now cry out your name
As my mind fizzles with the
Intensity of erotica’s most delicious bliss

Like beast in desire’s snare
Your body whispers to mine
To just be, to exhale, to enjoy
As we climax on peak of mountaintop

No comments:

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM
Listen and Purchase your favourite track or the whole Album HERE

Sensual Greeting Cards by Graphic Designer, David Bircham - Poetry by Gabriella King

CARDS PRICED INDIVIDUALLY AT £2.50, PACK OF 4 £8.00

Eroticounter

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!