EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY

EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY
Click link below to purchase copy of Everotica

Friday 21 March 2008

You Know You Want Me



I want to become part of your fantasy
I want to tiptoe inside your mind
fill your dreams with
thoughts of intrepid salaciousness
taming your cravings and hunger
to feed on thoughts of only me

I want the hands of desire
to entice you
to touch, fondle and slowly caress
my rounded softness
making you slave
to my sexual energy and vibes
and you will want to explore yourself within me
delighting in my beast which rages
hungry and needy
and when my body finally erupts
the fires of desire burning flames into my soul
you will surely want me
to become your absolute
reality

No comments:

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM
Listen and Purchase your favourite track or the whole Album HERE

Sensual Greeting Cards by Graphic Designer, David Bircham - Poetry by Gabriella King

CARDS PRICED INDIVIDUALLY AT £2.50, PACK OF 4 £8.00

Eroticounter

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!