EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY

EVEROTICA - A SALACIOUS BOOK OF POETRY
Click link below to purchase copy of Everotica

Sunday 1 June 2008

Craving for You

Loving you
sits like a spring within me
igniting a desire of frantic cravings
I need you now more than ever
this burning sensation of desire
whispers throughout my body
travelling throughout my soul
like ribbons of ecstacy's murmurs
I need you to touch me
to tease and seduce me
making my body tremble
the ripples of your love
coursing through my veins
I am hungry
my need ravenous
I need to fill you in me now

No comments:

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM

LOVE IN MOTION ALBUM
Listen and Purchase your favourite track or the whole Album HERE

Sensual Greeting Cards by Graphic Designer, David Bircham - Poetry by Gabriella King

CARDS PRICED INDIVIDUALLY AT £2.50, PACK OF 4 £8.00

Eroticounter

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!